Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photos on the way!

I know, I know - over a month since I posted anything! What's my excuse? I do not have one. BUT, we did go on a fantastic trip last week with our best good friends - J&E! We went to San Francisco and while I know we didn't see it ALL, we did see ALOT of it! Highlights include:
  • Fisherman's Wharf/Sea Lions
  • Lombard Street
  • Muir Woods/Beach
  • Castro Area
  • Haight & Ashbury
  • Cliff House
  • San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
  • San Francisco Art Institute
  • Ghiradelli Square
  • Coit Tower
  • Little Italy
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Sausolito
  • Berkley campus and downtown area
  • Union Square
  • China Town
  • Alcatraz
  • and finally - the grand finale if you will -Yosemite National Park
I hope your as impressed by that list as I am! I'll try to be judicious about the photos I post and not post all 237 that I would really like to share. But pictures are coming this week! I also do have photoshop installed on our computer now, though I'm not quite sure what to do with it now that I have it. If you have an eye for photography and have some suggestions of ways you think my photos can be improved through editing, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I'm so excited to see them! An impressive list indeed :)

    ReplyDelete