Sunday, November 20, 2011

Atlanta Pet Expo!

I had the good fortune recently of getting to shoot with Erica Hodgdon of Photo By Erica  at the Atlanta Pet Expo! It was so fun to see all the different kinds of dogs! Here are some of my favorite shots:


Some people trying to train dogs...

Who's training who?! 


There were little bitty dogs there....








And great big dogs...
















And dogs with funny faces....

 













But finally it was time to go...



Thanks Erica, for the opportunity! See all of Erica's photos from this event on Facebook at:






1 comment:

  1. The last two are my favorites - excellent! If I didn't trauma from being bitten by a dachshund I'd buy that as a print. The first funny face one is awesome too. I love it when you post new pictures.

    ReplyDelete